1. The SILVER MIX brand is an internet store, located on the website at www.silvermix.com.pl We sells goods via Internet; in special cases, orders may also be placed by phone or e-mail. The online shop is open 24 hours a day. Buys can be made 7 days a week, we realize local country orders and abroad.
2. All products offered in the shop are original, brand new and free from defects.
3. All prices presented on the SILVER MIX website are gross prices.
(i.e. include all components such as duties and taxes including VAT).
4. SILVER MIX internet shop is managed by the company:
P.P. SUKCYNIT Sp. z o.o.
ul. Korzeniowskiego 1, 80-508 Gdańsk
Dariusz Graban – 503 158 191
5. Purchase in the online store www.silvermix.com.pl means acceptance of rules detailed in this regulation.
6. You can place an order by adding a product to your shopping cart.
7. The condition for the execution of an order is to provide the customer's contact details, including: telephone number and e-mail address, which enable verification of the order. If you wish to receive a VAT invoice, all the data necessary to issue it (NIP, company name, address, etc.).
8. The order will be realized on condition of availability in the warehouse.
9. The shop reserves the right to change the prices of goods available in offer, presents new products, introduce, change or cancel promotional campaigns on the shop's website. However, price changes cannot be made after the order has been accepted for execution.
10. The ordered goods are sent via Standard Post: 8 PLN (Poland), 25 PLN (Europe), or DPD shipping company 14 PLN - after payment to the company account.
Cash on delivery managed only by DPD shipping company 20 PLN. All the costs of this option are covered by the Customer.
11. Delivery time is usually up to 3 working days (for orders placed up to 3:00 PM on a given day. Except for days off work and holidays).
In case of payment by bank transfer, the order processing time is counted from the date the money is credited to our account.
The shop is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by shipping companies.
12. There are fiscal receipts issued for all goods ordered in SILVER MIX online store. On customer's request we issue VAT invoices.
If the customer wants to receive a VAT invoice, he/she should inform us about it at the time of placing an order, providing the necessary data.
13. In the way to facilitate the purchaising process, it is recommended to set up a user account, thanks to which You can also monitor the status of Your order.
14. SILVER MIX online store reserves the right to suspend orders that raise doubts.
15. Our company mainly sells by Internet, however, in special cases it is possible to collect the purchased goods in person after prior arrangement of its terms and conditions.
16. Colours and inclusions of the real products may be little different from the presented images. The reason is fact that all stones used are natural. Same arches and color is impossible to achieve in many products.
COMPLAINTS POLICY & PROCEDURE
17. Our goal is to ensure that the ordered products reach you in perfect condition. After receiving the parcel, unpack it in the presence of the deliverer and in case of mechanical faults, prepare a damage raport signed by You and the deliverer.
Only in this case we will accept claims for defects emerged during transport.
18. If you find other defects in the product, please send it back to us via standard post. Returning parcel must including the proof of purchase (receipt, invoice). Please to point ou what exactly the complaint is all about. Once we have accepted terms and conditions of Your complaints, we will exchange product for a full value one.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
In accordance with Article 24, paragraph 1 of the Act of 29 August 1997 "On the protection of personal data" we inform that the personal data of customers are entered in the database of our store. This data is only used to process orders and is not shared with third parties. The customer has the right to inspect their data, to correct them and to request the cancellation of their use. The data can be viewed and changed after logging to personal profile in the SILVERMIX web store.
In matters not mentioned in these regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply. Any disputes will be resolved by a court of competent jurisdiction.
We wish You a successful shopping.